Yummy Gluten Free Bread Recipe for Bread Machines
Straightforward bread machine recipes are a blessing for all bread-lovers. A bread maker has the simplest steps to follow and is extremely easy to maintain. It takes away the trouble of kneading the dough and thinking about whether I did it the right way. I also save a lot of time if I use the bread machine. I find that bread machine bread has a better and finer texture than the hand-kneaded bread I make. Given below is a straightforward rye bread recipe bread machine that my whole family loves.
What you will need:
– Water – 1 cup + 3 tablespoons
– Olive oil – Two (2) tablespoons
– Vinegar – 2 tablespoons
– Ground flaxseed powder – Two tablespoons
– Basil – One and a half (1 1/2) tablespoons
– Oat flour – 1/2 cup
– Spelt flour – 1 1/2 cups
– Rye flour – Two (2) cups
– Vital wheat gluten – Two tablespoons
– Active dry yeast – 2 tablespoons
– Salt – One (1) teaspoon
– Rather than store-bought oat flour, I really like to make fresh oat flour. You can make some at home by grinding rolled oats in an electric mixer.
– Clean out the bread pan as well as the kneading blade.
– Make sure that the pan is dry before adding the ingredients.
– Pour the water in the pan.
– Next add the vinegar and olive oil.
– Sprinkle the flaxseed powder and basil on top.
– Carefully add the flours on top of the liquids in such a way that they cover the liquids fully.
– Next add the salt.
– The last and most important step of making bread in the bread maker is adding the yeast. The yeast has to be carefully added so it doesn’t come in contact with the liquids at all.
– Place the lid on the bread pan.
– Set the bread baking machine to run on the basic cycle.
– Once the cycle is done, let the bread cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
– Take the bread out of the pan then cut in slices to serve.
– If the bread seems to be too soft then bake it in the oven for ten (10) minutes at 350F to make a crusty loaf.
Creamy Swiss cheese spread with the bread makes a fantastic dip.
What you’ll need:
– Cream cheese – Three hundred grams
– Milk – Two tablespoons
– Swiss cheese (finely shredded) – Half (1/2) cup
– Fresh chives (chopped) – 1 tablespoon
– Mix the cream cheese and milk till smooth.
– Mix in the cheese and chopped fresh chives.
You can store this mixture in the refrigerator for a few days.
The bread can be eaten as it is, but if you toast a piece and spread a layer of marmalade or jam over the bread before eating you’ll enjoy it even more.
Anukriti has a completely unique point of view on bread and bread recipes. Anukriti’s keen eye for ’cause and effect’ enables her to substitute local ingredients and strategies in classical bread recipes.Her Bread Machine recipes are Anukriti’s latest superb offerings.More of Anukriti’s unique recipes are found on Bread Recipe Secrets.