I’m exactly about showing you an easy meatloaf recipe. This uncomplicated recipe may be used by anybody; maybe it’s a single or even a working mom who is exhausted of consuming hamburgers or hotdogs. Meatloaf may very well be prepared in numerous techniques, it may be prepared with beef or pork and beef, with oatmeal as well as with turkey. The old fashioned meatloaf recipe is prepared together with breadcrumbs and beef.
Easy meatloaf recipe with oatmeal replaces the old fashioned meatloaf recipe. It’s prepared without having bread crumbs. Oatmeal can be used rather than bread crumbs as is the case with the conventional recipe. Meat will also be substituted with turkey in a few meatloaf recipes.
Listed here is a quick and easy meatloaf recipe (the old fashioned meatloaf recipe). This menu utilizes classic components.
1 lb of ground beef
cup of milk
1/3 cup bread crumbs
cup of chopped onions
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 Tablespoons brown sugar (will be used for topping)
cup ketchup or barbecue sauce (will be used for topping)
* Your oven should be set to 350 degrees so that you can start preheating it for baking.
* Slice one small onion into small pieces. Soon after slicing, measure cup of the chop onion and place it inside a bowl together with the ground beef.
* Measure cup milk, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce and cup bread crumbs and place them in bowl that contains the onions and meat.
* Break an egg into a normal size bowl combined with teaspoon salt and whip it with a fork or wire whisk until you will find there’s a nice blend of both the white and yolk from the eggs. After that pour it to the bowl made up of the ground beef and other ingredients.
* At this point use your hands to blend each of the ingredients jointly to form a nice loaf. If correctly mixed, it should adhere together well and appear just like a small loaf of bread. Increase the bread crumbs in the event the loaf don’t adhere together well, nevertheless do this moderately since too much bread crumbs is likely to make our food far too dry.
* At this point, take measurements of 2 tablespoons of brown sugar along with cup ketchup. Place them in one small bowl and combine together with fork and soon you get a smooth mixture with no noticeable brown sugar. Spread this on the loaf you’ve made in advance.
* Place the loaf (not covered) into an oven at 350 degrees plus bake for 45-60 minutes.
* After baking, let it rest for five minutes just before removing it from pan and slicing to serve.
You can agree with me that this is an easy meatloaf recipe. It requires approximately 1hr 30minutes to get all the cooking completed. Enjoy your meal!
For additional recipes, please visit Easy Meatloaf Recipe.