Chocolate chip cookies could possibly be the reigning King of the cookie planet, with its a lot of variations serving as heirs apparent. For example, this oatmeal chocolate chip cookies recipe could essentially be first in line for the cookie jar thrown. What may be better than the sweet chocolate flavor of a conventional chocolate chip cookie combined with quick-cook oats? Now you’ve got the best of both worlds – a delicious, indulgent cookie with a healthy, fiber-packed side to it. This cookie is even fantastic for breakfast. Just pretend that you are consuming an oatmeal muffin with chocolate chips!
This oatmeal chocolate chip cookies recipe is easy. If you can make traditional chocolate chip cookies, you could make these. The wonderful thing about them is that for anyone who bakes even occasionally, it’s most likely that all of those ingredients might currently be in your pantry and no particular trips to the shop are needed.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
1 cup of butter (let it soften before using), 1 cup of light brown sugar, tightly packed, 1/2 cup of white granulated sugar, 2 eggs, 1-1/4 teaspoons vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt, three cups of the one-minute or three-minute oats, 1 copped chopped walnuts or pecans, 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Using your mixer, cream together the butter, both sugars till they’re great and smooth.
3. Add the eggs one at a time making positive to mix well after each egg.
4. Add the vanilla.
5. Combine the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, and salt) in a big bowl.
6. Gradually, with the mixer set on low, add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture.
7. Using a spoon rather than the mixer, stir in the oats, nuts, and chocolate chips.
8. Drop heaping tablespoons of the dough onto ungreased cookie sheets.
9. Bake the cookies for 12 minutes or till golden brown.
10. Remove cookies from the oven and let them cool for about five minutes on the cookies sheets. Then remove them to wire wracks to finish cooling.
Tips and Variations
Because this oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe is already a variation of the classic chocolate chip cookie recipe, let’s just add a few ideas. (Despite the fact that there are individuals who prefer to add about a cup of raisins to the dough, generating them even more like an oatmeal cookie.)
You may make cookie dough and keep it refrigerated as much as 24 hours before you bake them. Just let the dough warm up for about 30 minutes just before you form the cookies. This cookie dough may also be frozen for 9 months as long as it’s in an airtight container. Thaw until it is simple to handle.
The author loves chocolate chip cookies and has a web page dedicated to it. There you could find your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe like oatmeal chocolate chip cookies recipe. Also check peanut butter chocolate chip cookies recipe for other recipes.